How to become a member
Producers and users of formaldehyde located in the EU and neighbouring countries (e.g. Norway, Turkey, United Kingdom) may apply to become member of formacare. Two categories are eligible: full members for producers, with a fee based on the EU nameplate capacity 100%, and associated members for the non-EU producers and users of formaldehyde (i.e. nameplate capacity for formaldehyde = 0t).
As a formacare member, you benefit from access to:
- Latest regulatory developments on formaldehyde,
- General Assembly meetings where the direction of formacare is adopted,
- Aminoplast Technical group which establishes state-of-the-art guidance for the amino resins industry,
- Your voice being represented at EU and national levels, toward authorities and regulators,
- Coordination within the entire Cefic, its working structures, seminars and workshops,
- A broad range of ad-hoc services.
Corresponding fees will support the formacare budget. Companies applying for membership in Formacare must also be members of Cefic.